Our summer programmes take place at this top-ranking college, suitable for ages 8 - 17 years:
Summer Vacation: 10 July – 14 August, 2024 (1-5 weeks) for ages 8-17 years
Combine learning English with activities and excursions. This course is suitable for international students who wish to have a taste of life in a British boarding school, and who are academically driven and ambitious.
Our General English course offer a mix of academic enrichment, social opportunities with other international students, and cultural visits to some of Oxford’s most known sites. Read more...
Start dates (7 nights): 10 July, 17 July, 24 July, 31 July & 7 August, 2024
- 7 nights of full board residential accommodation in the school's own on-campus boarding accommodation
- At least 15 hours tuition per week
- Three full day excursions per two week stay
- Varied weekly programme of sports and leisure activities
- Applied learning on social activities and trips
- An entrance English level check
- All learning materials
- End of course feedback report and certificate
- Free WIFI
- Airport transfers and student insurance can also be arranged for an additional fee
Why not consider adding a Spires + option? 6 additional hours of tuition, training and coaching in a variety of academic, science and sports options. Find out more...