Spring Vacation: 27 March – 16 April 2022 (1-3 weeks) for ages 8-17 years
Summer Vacation: 10 July – 20 August 2022 (1-6 weeks) for ages 8-17 years
Combine learning English with activities and excursions. This course is suitable for international students who wish to have a taste of life in a British boarding school.
Our General English course offer a mix of academic enrichment, social opportunities with other international students, and cultural visits to some of the UK's most known sites. Read more...
1. General English Course (8-17 years)
Start dates (7 nights): 10 July, 17 July, 24, July, 31, July, 7 & 14 August, 2022
- 7 nights of full board residential accommodation in the school's own on-campus boarding accommodation
- At least 15 hours tuition per week
- Three full day excursions per two week stay
- Varied weekly programme of sports and leisure activities
- Applied learning on social activities and trips
- An entrance English level check
- All learning materials
- End of course feedback report and certificate
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers and student insurance can also be arranged for an additional fee
Why not consider adding a Spires + option? 6 additional hours of tuition, training and coaching in dance and Performing Arts or our Fun in the Country option - a unique opportunity to mix with British children in a range of multi activities. Find out more...